About Me

Our twin boys arrived September 17th, 2008! Joseph Clyde Green, III at 8:37pm, weighing 5lbs 6oz and measuring 19 inches. Next came William Charles Green, I (a special number for each baby!) at 9:23pm, weighing 6lbs 11oz and measuring 20 inches. Other members of our family include Gizmo, our 7 year old Boston Terrier, and Gracey, our late Boxer who went to heaven on July 22nd.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Back to Work













.

I returned to work last week, it was really hard to leave the boys. I cried the first few days but after I got into a routine it got better. The team at Save-A-Lot is so wonderful, they had treats waiting in my cube on my first day back and everyone stopped by to say welcome back!

1 comment:

G Aunt Marcia said...

"Green Babies Rule" becomes more wonderful as time goes by for those of us who have yet to meet Will & Jay! I visit frequently to see how the boys are growing!! It was great to meet Amanda and even better to see that she was going to come back for a "day two"!!! Those of us who have been "working Moms" at some point felt your pain, Abbie, on going back to work. But it helps so much to know that the boys are in capable hands and you're only a phone call away. OK - maybe it doesn't help "so much" - but - it does help a little bit!!!! Looking forward to future pictures!! Love to all four of you - great aunt Marcia